Sat, Jun 15|
Blackberry Creek Animal Sanctuary
"Members Only" Tour and Animal Enrichment
A special workshop just for members to learn how to make enrichment activities for our farm animal friends as well as for their dogs and cats at home.
Time & Location
Jun 15, 2024, 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM PDT
Blackberry Creek Animal Sanctuary, 1170 Pinecroft Rd, Colfax, CA 95713, USA
About the event
All members: A special workshop just for members to learn how to make enrichment activities for our farm animal friends as well as for their dogs and cats at home.
Please note while we will visit the habitat of each species, we are not a petting zoo and offer agency to all of our residents. As such, interaction with the animals who live there will be based on their choice.
Registration is included in your membership. Special vegan treats will be provided.
Other Important Info:
- Children: To ensure the best possible experience for your group and our animals, we ask you please plan for at least a 1:2 ratio of adults to children for their safety and that of the animals.
- Mindfulness: The sanctuary is meant to be a true place of peace for the animals. Please come with an open mind and quiet voices and prepare to be delighted by the life-changing experience of meeting these magical friends up close.
- Waiver/Photo Release - Please sign our safety waiver and photo release online before arriving at the sanctuary so that we can get started with the tour right away.
- Vegan Policy - Out of respect for the animal residents and our mission of kindness, animal products (meat, dairy, eggs, honey, etc.) are not permitted on sanctuary grounds. Thank you for understanding.
- Cancellation - Please notify us if you need to cancel so we can plan accordingly.
- Closed Toed Shoes - For your own safety please wear closed-toed shoes to the sanctuary. Tennis shoesare fine, and we suggest boots when it's muddy if possible.
- ADA Options - Please let us know in advance if you have any persons with disabilities in your group that require access to an ADA restroom, etc.
For more information on becoming a member, visit our page called "Become a Member".