Sun, Oct 15|
Blackberry Creek Farm Animal Sanctuary
Fall Public Visitor Day (Morning Session) RSVP
Join us at Blackberry Creek Farm Animal Sanctuary for a farm tour on October 15th!
Time & Location
Oct 15, 2023, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM PDT
Blackberry Creek Farm Animal Sanctuary, 1170 Pinecroft Rd, Colfax, CA 95713, USA
About the event
Join us at Blackberry Creek Farm Animal Sanctuary for a farm tour on October 15th! This two-hour visit will be led by one of ourknowledgeable volunteers who will tell stories of our rescued animals, share the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle for human health,the environment and the animals, and introduce you to the 13 species that call the sanctuary home. We'll talk about the advocacywork we do and also share some helpful tips on how to help animals and the environment through making compassionate, informed choices.
Please note while we will visit the habitat of each species, we are not a petting zoo and offer agency to all of our residents. As such,interaction with the animals who live there will be based on their choice.
Registration is a $20 donation/person (children 2 and under are free).
*We want our visits to be accessible to everyone. If you have a financial hardship please inquire at email@example.com forscholarship options.Other Important Info...
- Children: To ensure the best possible experience for your group and our animals, we ask you please plan for atleast a 1:2 ratio of adults to children for their safety and that of the animals.
- Mindfulness: The sanctuary is meant to be a true place of peace for the animals. Please come with an openmind and quiet voices and prepare to be delighted by the life-changing experience of meeting these magicalfriends up close.
- Waiver/Photo Release - Please sign our safety waiver and photo release online before arriving at the sanctuaryso that we can get started with the tour right away.
- Vegan Policy - Out of respect for the animal residents and our mission of kindness, animal products (meat,dairy, eggs, honey, etc.) are not permitted on sanctuary grounds. Thank you for understanding.
- Cancellation - Visitor Day bookings are non-refundable, but with advanced notice, we can certainly transferyour tickets to our Spring Visitor Day should you be unable to attend.Closed Toed Shoes - For your own safety please wear closed-toed shoes to the sanctuary. Tennis shoesare fine, and we suggest boots when it's muddy if possible. ADA Options - Please let us know in advance if you have any persons with disabilities in your group thatrequire access to an ADA restroom, etc.