Sat, Apr 27|
Blackberry Creek Farm Animal Sanctuary
Join us at Blackberry Creek Farm Animal Sanctuary on April 27th for a guided, educational tour of the sanctuary with animal meet-and-greets, rescue stories, and information about how to help farmed animals. Sign Up Coming Soon!
Time & Location
Apr 27, 2024, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Blackberry Creek Farm Animal Sanctuary, 1170 Pinecroft Rd, Colfax, CA 95713, USA
About the event
Farm Fun for the Whole Family!
Join us at Blackberry Creek Farm Animal Sanctuary for a guided, educational tour of the sanctuary with animal meet-and-greets, rescue stories, and information about how to help farmed animals!
Please note while we will visit the habitat of each species, we are not a petting zoo and offer agency to all of our residents. As such,interaction with the animals who live there will be based on their choice.
Registration is a $20 donation/person (children 2 and under are free).
*We want our visits to be accessible to everyone. If you have a financial hardship please inquire at email@example.com for scholarship options.
Other Important Info...
- Children: To ensure the best possible experience for your group and our animals, we ask you please plan for atleast a 1:2 ratio of adults to children for their safety and that of the animals.
- Mindfulness: The sanctuary is meant to be a true place of peace for the animals. Please come with an openmind and quiet voices and prepare to be delighted by the life-changing experience of meeting these magicalfriends up close.
- Waiver/Photo Release - Please sign our safety waiver and photo release online before arriving at the sanctuaryso that we can get started with the tour right away.
- Vegan Policy - Out of respect for the animal residents and our mission of kindness, animal products (meat,dairy, eggs, honey, etc.) are not permitted on sanctuary grounds. Thank you for understanding.
- Cancellation - Visitor Day bookings are non-refundable, but with advanced notice, we can certainly transferyour tickets to our Spring Visitor Day should you be unable to attend.Closed Toed Shoes - For your own safety please wear closed-toed shoes to the sanctuary. Tennis shoesare fine, and we suggest boots when it's muddy if possible. ADA Options - Please let us know in advance if you have any persons with disabilities in your group thatrequire access to an ADA restroom, etc.